Sign In Forgot Password

Our Library

The Rabbi L. A. Falk Memorial Library, opened in 1957, is named after Rabbi LA Falk who served the congregation of The Great Synagogue from 1923-1956. Within the collection is a group of old and rare books, both leather and vellum bound, some dating from the early 16th century. They include some notable early printed Bibles, 1667 editions of works by John Calvin, a very rare treatise on the Kabbalah from 1517 and Renaissance-era editions of Josephus in various European languages.

The Rabbi LA Falk Memorial Library is a reference library and books cannot be borrowed.


 

Sun, 24 March 2019 17 Adar II 5779